Monday 24 July 2017

HOW TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE




If all you desire in life is just a better life for yourself and material success. You will one day come to the same conclusion as Mr. Cambridge; a successful businessman and the wealthiest man in his city.

Mr. Cambridge at seventy-six year wanted to drowned himself and was saved by Mr. Winston, one of his admirer. The later startled by the former action considering his achievements asked, "But sir, why do you want to die?"
As tear flooded his aged eyes, Mr. Cambridge buried his face in his hands and lamented,
"What was it all for? IS THIS ALL THERE IS? What did I gain? I have everything and yet nothing. Everyone thinks I am a success, but I am a failure. I made my parents happy and proud of me, and my wife has everything she could desire. My children want for nothing, and my reputation among my friends, associates and enemies is impressive. Still I am empty, depressed, frustrated and sad. MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING. Unlike my bank accounts, which are well filled, I am unfulfilled."

The only way to make your life meaningful is to make life meaningful for others.
To live above average is to be an addition and not a minus to life. There is something you're created to contribute or add to life. Find it.And you will find true fulfillment in life.

#live for impact
#live above average
#keepsSucceeding<\p>

www.facebook.com/osgblog


No comments: